Gymnasium building, and a staff headquarters building, post office, etc. The buildings were grouped around a central parade field that was used for training and inspection of the guards. The complex was severely damaged during the April 1945 bombing attack by the allies, and the ruins were razed by 1951. DIMENSIONS: 3 1/4" x 3 1/4".BRANDED KODAK VELOX PAPER (1950). VERY SHARP FOCUS AND VERY GOOD CONTRAST. PERIOD ID'd ON THE REVERSE. THIS IS NOT A REPRODUCTION OR COPY.